Tradesmen Enterprises is one of Western Canada’s largest growing contractor’s in facility/plant construction, fabrication and module assembly. We have been in operation since 2006 and have completed well over 500 projects to date.
We have recently broken ground on a brand new state of the art 40,000 square foot Fabrication facility at the same site as our expansive 70 acre module assembly yard. Our expectation is for the new shop to be fully operational by June of 2016. Tradesmen is excited about the future and we look forward to bringing our clients additional solutions and services to help them better execute their projects.
Our team consists of highly trained and experienced professionals in their field. Most of our field people hold or are working towards their journeyman certificates in pressure welding and/or pipe fitting.
We are proud of our people, our exceptional safety record, and the quality of service that we provide. Tradesmen Enterprises appreciates and understands the critical nature of working closely with our clients to ensure their projects are completed with the highest level of professionalism and satisfaction.
We look forward to being your contractor of choice.
Our success begins with our committed employees and grows with our exceptional safety record and the quality of service that we provide. We strive to excel in all aspects of the construction industry and pride ourselves on executing projects on time and within budget.
Main Fabrication Shop
- 20,000 sq ft Fab Shop with Overhead Crane capacity of 100 tons
- Welding Capabilities of 20,000 Factored inches per month
- 8 Acre, Fully Fenced and Secure Yard
- Python Beam welding machine ability to fabricate 1MM LBS of steel per month
Module Fabrication Yard
- Complete Module Fabrication, Assembly and Shipping
- 70 Acre fully secured assembly yard with capabilities of future expansion to 160 acres
- Build sizes 24’W x 20’H x 120’L
- Complete Module Fabrication and Assembly
- Facility Construction
- 'B' Pressure and Structural Welding
- CWB Certified
- Pipeline Construction (installation of 2" to 12")
- Right-of-Way Reclamation and Clean Up
- Pipeline Integrity Dig-Ups
- 60 Acre Secure Yard
- AQP for B31.1 and B31.3 (AB, BC, SK)
- Certificate of Recognition (COR) through Enform (for both AB and BC)
- Journeyman Welders, Steamfitters, Gas Fitter, Pipe Fitters, Iron Workers
- Member of ISNetworld, ComplyWorks, CanQual
- Member of the Canadian HSE Registry